I'm Not Crazy I'm Special No Wait Maybe I'm Crazy Shirt

I'm Not Crazy I'm Special No Wait Maybe I'm Crazy Shirt

Obesity has become a common I'm Not Crazy I'm Special No Wait Maybe I'm Crazy Shirt in western societies and this is partly due to the availability of fast food at low prices. To tackle this problem, it has been suggested that governments should increase the tax on fast foods in order to reduce the amount of pre-cooked meals consumed. I personally believe that this is a sound idea, because especially young people, who have less money, will be discouraged from buying food at quick service restaurants. The main reason for the high consumption of junk food is that it is a cheap alternative to healthy meals. A salad for example often is twice as expensive as a burger, resulting in more people eating the burger than the salad.
https://moteefe.com/store/im-not-crazy-im-special-no-wait-maybe-im-crazy-shirt


HOMEPAGE: Original shirt

Comments