If You Judge Me By My Past Don't Be Surprised When You Become Part Of It Shirt

If You Judge Me By My Past Don't Be Surprised When You Become Part Of It Shirt

 To begin with, a country’s development is strongly dependend upon the purchasing If You Judge Me By My Past Don't Be Surprised When You Become Part Of It Shirt of its inhabitants. That is to say, people who are in debt or financially vulnerable, would not be able to spend freely or invest, for example, in a new house, thus hindering the economic growth of the country. As a consequence, the rate of inflation would rise and people would be able to afford even less, which could ultimately result in the collapse of the entire economy.
https://moteefe.com/store/if-you-judge-me-by-my-past-dont-be-surprised-when-you-become-part-of-it-tshirt


HOMEPAGE: Original shirt

Comments