Leave Me Alone I'm Only Speaking To My Pitbull Today Shirt

Leave Me Alone I'm Only Speaking To My Pitbull Today Shirt

The ones taking these "icons" out are the ones killing the last ones for the thrill or the ivory :( They deserve their part of the earth, wild and free. We'll all be saying "what's left" soon enough, unfortunately. Leave Me Alone I'm Only Speaking To My Pitbull Today Shirt. You are correct about the icon part, which is a side issue to all the comments. Icon: A definition of the word, briefly, is a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol of something. Circus as “iconic”: in history: John Bill Ricketts presented the first circus in America on April 3, 1793, in Philadelphia. President George Washington attended! Circuses are iconic. Iconic things could be good or bad. Two icons could be Washington and Hitler. Opposites.


HOMEPAGE: Original shirt

Comments