I'll Never Apologize For Being A Hunter Shirt

I'll Never Apologize For Being A Hunter Shirt

My pitbull brought In a baby squirrel that had fallen from one of the trees. It was in the middle of a rainstorm and I guess it must have fallen out of its I'll Never Apologize For Being A Hunter Shirt. We dropper fed it and raised it until it was able to fend for itself and we set it free. It stuck around for a while and wouldn't leave the yard. But eventually, she left. I’ve seen a couple of instances were injured and/or orphaned squirrels were kept by humans, in cages as “pets”. The orphan was underfed and over handled by children. Poor thing was dead within a week. I’ll never forget the other squirrel first captured as young and injured. He lived in a cage, in a hoarders’ cigarette smoke-filled the living room, thick with dust. 

HOMEPAGE: Original shirt

Comments