Why Do I Grow A Beard Because I'm Neither A Woman Nor A Child Vintage Shirt

Why Do I Grow A Beard Because I'm Neither A Woman Nor A Child Vintage Shirt

It doesn't really matter as she hasn't actually said Why Do I Grow A Beard Because I'm Neither A Woman Nor A Child Vintage Shirt bad against the breed at all. We all have different preferences and it's not saying anything bad it's just preferences. I have found that I steer towards Hocus with long noses, Hocus. Though I love all canines!  It is such a privilege to care for a special needs furry. My boy Bowie is a Lab x American Staffie who was starved and neglected. He has rickets as a result and even at 9 months can be crippled at night if I let him over-exercise through the day. He comes to work with me every day with people with disabilities. The bond he has with each person melts my Hocus. What a lucky momma I am.


HOMEPAGE: Original shirt

Comments