Allen 7:16 Shirt

Allen 7:16 Shirt

You are an amazing man I'm so happy to know that there is someone that can handle this kind of a dog that almost lost his trust in human beings. I love Allen 7:16 Shirt! Don’t understand how anyone could leave a dog behind! If your ability to care for them changes, bring them to a facility. No one will judge there. Crap happens but just don’t leave a dog behind to die! I also love how he handled the pup at first too. That poor dog was so terrified at first! Allen 7:16 Shirt. I always see pit bulls for adoption but they're full-grown and I always feel since we didn’t raise it from a puppy it won’t be loyal. We’ve had a lab/ pit mix she’s awesome. Advice or suggestions. We’re looking to rescue and my husband wants to get an older one because he says those are the ones that never get rescued.



Comments