Angry Snowman Shirt

Angry Snowman Shirt

It is not normal that fucking heartless people left their animals behind. Poor doggie, why, tell me, I can't understand. I wish u much luck, safety, and happiness with much love. Angry Snowman Shirt! I'm sure it can be dangerous at times but you seem trained and knowledgeable and know how to handle dogs when they show aggression out of fear. What a blessed dog to have you as his rescuer. Keep up the great work you are appreciated! Angry Snowman Shirt. He was just scared and reacted with fear aggression. It's good that some kind and caring people worked with him. Bless the people who help these poor animals. I wish I could just give up my job and do that kind of work for a living. I know what I will be doing with my retirement/old age though, it's going to the dogs.



Comments