Chicken Grandma Shirt

Chicken Grandma Shirt

What a sweet girl you are for bringing the dog home, you will have a friend and protector for life. Aw, that’s so lovely and I can only repeat what others have said beautiful dog and wonderful new home. Chicken Grandma Shirt! You two are amazing together and with your other two pups that all seems to be true sibling love and family now. How beautiful I have got a boy that I save him the life he never really leaves my side it true when they say man's best friend but thank you for the lady who saved. Chicken Grandma Shirt. That's why I can't foster an animal or child, I would get attached and not want to let them go. I love wholeheartedly. All the pitties I've seen on here have been amazing. It only goes to show it's the bad humans that give these dogs a bad name.



Comments