Healthy Boundaries Shirt

Healthy Boundaries Shirt

Such a beautiful story..made me very happy to see Poe enjoying her life, as I have just lost my beauty. Healthy Boundaries Shirt, she was so very special and was my constant companion...we did most things together and I miss her terribly. I think older dogs are less work, so why someone would dump her just because she is old, is beyond me. They don't ask for much, food, shelter, a warm bed, and walks with the person they rely on for everything. Healthy Boundaries Shirt. His later years were some of my favorite moments, and I would absolutely adopt another senior dog. Sure, you have to be a little more mindful of their diets, medical issues, etc, but I wouldn't have traded a single moment for anything in the world. Adopt! They deserve the best.



Comments