Santa Claus There's Some Ho Ho Ho's In The Pits Shirt

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Beautiful Disaster Shirt

Aside from my children my favorite part of being alive is definitely my animals!!!! They have gotten me through some of the worst moments in my life and without my existence would be miserable. What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Beautiful Disaster Shirt. The love and warmth in those brown eyes and their silly, goofy ways take the edge off any day. So true, but I would not have it any other way!!! They all have a rightful place in this world. What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Beautiful Disaster Shirt, the fur on my clothes, the excitement when I come home. Yup, all of that. Maybe part of the problem is you shouldn't have such a big energetic dog in an apartment in the city. He needs to be in the country with lots of room to run off-leash!



Comments