Yes I Smell Like A Horse No I Don't Consider That A Problem Shirt

Yes I Smell Like A Horse No I Don't Consider That A Problem Shirt

Ty so much for saving this beautiful dog. How did she get up in the mountains? So sad but happy she has a forever home. Wow! God bless all your efforts to save n rescue this beautiful dog. Yes I Smell Like A Horse No I Don't Consider That A Problem Shirt Thank God now healthy n so happy with its own loving family n other dogs. Now living a great n happy life. God bless you, girls, for not giving up n all the help you gave to this puppy. Yes I Smell Like A Horse No I Don't Consider That A Problem Shirt We tried a trap and sedating her twice resulted in failure so I persevered on my own every day talking and feeding her to gain her trust and the first time she let me hand feed her was fantastic, then touch her paw then head and back and hug and kiss her. Eventually allowing me to place a leash over her then a friend helped me take her to the vets for a checkup and sterilization.



Comments