And Into The Dojo I Go To Lose My Mind And Find My Soul Shirt

And Into The Dojo I Go To Lose My Mind And Find My Soul Shirt

Your an angel to take on three gorgeous dogs. I can see how rewarding for everyone involved. This is a very special connection between these two. You can see it right away!! What a beautiful And Into The Dojo I Go To Lose My Mind And Find My Soul Shirt. This was something that needed to be saved and to be nurtured! I love that this relationship has been and continues to grow. Rumba is so happy and appreciative that you gave her a forever home. She shows you so much love and appreciation for taking her in. And Into The Dojo I Go To Lose My Mind And Find My Soul Shirt. What a happy ending to a beautiful story! Love it! I think any dog that’s been rescued feels the world for their rescuer but the way rumba shows how grateful she feels is amazing!



Comments