Donald Trump Stop The Steal Shirt

Donald Trump Stop The Steal Shirt

I have a doggie who’s Grandmother was a full-blooded pit bull, one of the sweetest dogs ever! Watching this video I can see the pit bull part of my little girl! Donald Trump Stop The Steal Shirt. She’s so sweet and loving, loves to play and she’s always at my side! He is a sweetie. People have such a misconception of pitties. Any dog can be vicious it's how they are trained not what breed. Pitties are so sweet and loving. The old military adds with the dog is a pitbull. Donald Trump Stop The Steal Shirt. People who are mean to these goodies can fight me. So don't be mean to goobers, be nice and kind, and pet the gooey if they wanna be petted. And if they don't, still be nice to the good because there's probably a reason they don't want a pet at that precise moment, but later they might.



Comments