Warning The Girls Are Drinking Again Shirt

Warning The Girls Are Drinking Again Shirt

I have a similar story. We went to take our trailer we had loaded up during the week to be dumped. But we heard a cat meowing in the trailer. Warning The Girls Are Drinking Again Shirt. So my older daughter and I looked and it was a kitten. I told my husband we would have to wait cause we had a cat with kittens in the trailer. It took two weeks to gain Mama's trust, and she let me touch her kittens. Then another week to get her and the kittens in our house. There’s a possibility they were two litters. We had feral cats on our farm. Two cats each had a litter in one big box on the same day! Warning The Girls Are Drinking Again Shirt. Either mum cat fed whoever was hungry. The reason the kittens are different colors is probably that there were several different fathers. A female cat will mate with multiple tomcats and can bear kittens from each, in one birth.



Comments