I Hear You're A Racist Now Father Vintage Retro Shirt

I Hear You're A Racist Now Father Vintage Retro Shirt

If he were under my care he’d have to stick to an average diet, I ain’t got enough money to feed him that much. Cute little guy. I have a fatty as well. I Hear You're A Racist Now Father Vintage Retro Shirt. I've taken him to the vet twice to see why he's so food-obsessed and they couldn't figure out why. He is constantly holding a vigil in his food bowl. If it's half full, starvation is imminent, and he causes a ruckus throughout the house. Rattling doors, knocking things over, sitting on my head...yup. So it's not as easy as just "putting him on a diet" sometimes. He is so cute, just look at him, whoever adopts him will be the luckiest people, I hope they keep us posted on his adventures to finding a loving family and losing that extra weight. I love I Hear You're A Racist Now Father Vintage Retro Shirt. I hope he can lose some weight, enough to be more active! For his health. Hopefully, his character will still be larger than life! Looks cute but there are also serious health issues in that chubby body! Please, humans, don’t do this to your pets, you cut way short their life span and put them to suffer, either for being overweight or because of collateral treatments and diets!



Comments