Hot Ones Shirt

Hot One's Shirt

Poor girl my heart cries when I see these poor furbabies!! Mocha you so beautiful and so sweet. Thank you for rescuing her. She looks like she belongs at your house as she has the same coloring as your other dogs. Hot One's Shirt. Thank you for recusing her may she have a forever home God bless you and your family for caring. I think her previous owner used her for breeding and abandoned her as she was getting too old. I can’t even imagine how that must have affected her if that was the case. Hot One's Shirt. Thank you so much for taking her in. we have a beautiful boy called winter who "rescued him" on the 1st of January last year had been abused so badly fur was all knotted that once he came home from the vets he was a nice boy his eyes were disgusting. I kept cleaning them now he has beautiful pale blue eyes and such beautiful fur winter is now so very loving.


Comments