I Don't Need Therapy I Just Need To Go To Italy Shirt

I Don't Need Therapy I Just Need To Go To Italy Shirt

I am so glad this beagle found a loving home. They love to snuggle and are very gentle. I am so glad this beagle found a loving home. They love to snuggle and are very gentle. I Don't Need Therapy I Just Need To Go To Italy ShirtThank you for rescuing her. She looks like she belongs at your house as she has the same coloring as your other dogs. I hope she wasn't abused. You are so thoughtful to take her in. She needs emotional nurturing. I Don't Need Therapy I Just Need To Go To Italy ShirtThank you for recusing her may she have a forever home God bless you and your family for caring. I think her previous owner used her for breeding and abandoned her as she was getting too old. I can’t even imagine how that must have affected her if that was the case


Comments