I'm A Flip Flops And Owl Kinda Girl Shirt

I'm A Flip Flops And Owl Kinda Girl Shirt

Thank you so much for taking her in we have a beautiful boy called winter who "rescued him" on the 1st of January last year had been abused so badly his fur was all knotted that once he came home from the vets he was a nice boy eye were disgusting. I kept cleaning them now he has beautiful pale blue eyes and such beautiful fur winter is now so very loving. I'm A Flip Flops And Owl Kinda Girl ShirtIf you found 2 stray beagles, and considering how frightened this one was, there's probably a puppy mill near you. It breaks your heart Janet to see dogs treat so badly but like you say she is one of the lucky ones and has a happy ending thanks to lovely caring people. Makes up for the bad ones. I'm A Flip Flops And Owl Kinda Girl ShirtThank you so much for saving the beagle I always said that those people who help animals God will help them you will be blessed trust me thank you again beautiful dog


Comments