Cat Je T’aime Autant Qu’il Y A D’atomes Dans Le Ciet Shirt

 

Cat Je T’aime Autant Qu’il Y A D’atomes Dans Le Ciet Shirt

 On occasion, it is on full charge, like when I touched the last Cat Je T’aime Autant Qu’il Y A D’atomes Dans Le Ciet Shirt on the piano for my composition's winner recital or when, one frosty Friday morning, I convinced a teacher to play over the school speakers a holiday medley I’d recorded with a friend. Other times, the battery is depleted, and I am frustrated by writer's block, when not a single melody, chord, or musical construct crosses my mind. The Happiness Spreadsheet can be a hall of Cat Je T’aime Autant Qu’il Y A D’atomes Dans Le Ciet Shirt, but it can likewise be a catalog of mistakes, burdens, and grueling challenges. The spreadsheet began on a typical school day when I left my physics class following the most confusing test I’d taken. 


Comments