Fight Like A Warrior Live Like A Hero Die As A Legend Shirt

 

Fight Like A Warrior Live Like A Hero Die As A Legend Shirt

A piece of writing is more than just a piece of Fight Like A Warrior Live Like A Hero Die As A Legend Shirt. It evokes. It inspires. It captures what time takes away. My grandma used to say: “Tigers leave furs when they die, humans leave their names.” Her legacy was the smell of garlic that lingered around my house. Mine will be these words. Written for the Common App college application essays "Tell us your story" prompt. This essay could work for prompts 1 and 7 for the Fight Like A Warrior Live Like A Hero Die As A Legend Shirt App. When I was very little, I caught the travel bug. It started after my grandparents first brought me to their home in France and I have now been to twenty-nine different countries. 


Comments