Just Checking On You I Heard A Loud Pop And Thought You May Have Pulled Your Head Out Of Your Ass Shirt

Just Checking On You I Heard A Loud Pop And Thought You May Have Pulled Your Head Out Of Your Ass Shirt

I would stumble into the Just Checking On You I Heard A Loud Pop And Thought You May Have Pulled Your Head Out Of Your Ass Shirt to find my grandma squatting over a large silver bowl, mixing fat lips of fresh cabbages with garlic, salt, and red pepper. That was how the delectable Korean dish, kimchi, was born every weekend at my home. My grandma’s specialty always dominated the dinner table as kimchi filled every plate. And like my grandma who had always been living with Just Checking On You I Heard A Loud Pop And Thought You May Have Pulled Your Head Out Of Your Ass Shirt, it seemed as though the luscious smell of garlic would never leave our home. But even the prided recipe was defenseless against the ravages of Alzheimer’s that inflicted my grandma’s mind. Dementia slowly fed on her memories until she became as blank as a brand-new notebook. 


Comments