Any Woman Can Be A Mother But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Beagle Mom Shirt

Any Woman Can Be A Mother But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Beagle Mom Shirt

I am on Oxford Academy’s Any Woman Can Be A Mother But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Beagle Mom Shirt and Debate Team, in both the Parliamentary Debate division and the Lincoln-Douglass debate division. I write screenplays, short stories, and opinionated blogs and am a regular contributor to my school literary magazine, The Gluestick. I have accumulated over 300 community Any Woman Can Be A Mother But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Beagle Mom Shirt hours that includes work at homeless shelters, libraries, and special education youth camps. I have been evaluated by the College Board and have placed within the top percentile. But I am not any of these things. 


Comments