Camping Into The Wild I Go Losing My Way Finding My Soul Shirt

 

Camping Into The Wild I Go Losing My Way Finding My Soul Shirt

I am not a test score, nor a Camping Into The Wild I Go Losing My Way Finding My Soul Shirt, nor a writer. I am an anti-nihilist punk rockphilosopher. And I became so when I realized three things: 1) That the world is ruled by underwear. There is a variety of underwear for a variety of people. You have your ironed briefs for your businessmen, your soft cottons for the average, and hemp-based underwear for your environmental romantics. But underwear do not only tell us about who we are, they also influence our daily Camping Into The Wild I Go Losing My Way Finding My Soul Shirt in ways most of us don't even understand. For example, I have a specific pair of underwear that is holey, worn out but surprisingly comfortable.


Comments